As featured on
Class C state baseball runners up - Belle Plaine baseball fortunes ended at the number two spot losing in the finals Monday to Regal, 7-3, at the state amateur baseball tournament in Red Wing. The Tigers ended the season with a remarkable 32 and 3 record. Ironically, on the two previous times Belle Plaine teams reached the state baseball tournament, they also lost in the finals. Back row, l-r: Trace Selly, John Bergs, Jeff Johnson, Brad Muehlenhardt, Pete Fogarty, Mike Zellmann, Jeff Miller, Dave Wagner, Kevin Studnicka, Jay Soule, Jeff Bruder, Terry Kahle, manager Brent Meyer. Front row, l-r: Jim Buesgens, Brett Kruschke, Jeff Fahey, Eric Johnson, bat boy Mike Hanson, Paul Fogarty, Jeff Gansen, Greg Hillstrom, and Barry Wohler.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Final Edition of the Belle Plaine Herald
- Class of 1966 Reunion
- Belle Plaine Police Report
- B.P. Man Faces Three Felony-level Charges
- Murphy Farm Honored as Century Farm and Sesquicentennial Farm
- Last Downtown Music & Food Summer Event
- Arlington Raceway Hutchinson Co-op Night
- BPFD Responds to One-Vehicle Rollover in Faxon Township
- Schroeder Named MRC Coach of the Year
- Jacqueline “Jackie” J. Callahan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.