Details for Advertising Sales Representative
Advertising Sales Representative
The Belle Plaine Herald is searching for a motivated advertising sales representative for a family-owned and operated weekly print and digital newspaper and cross-selling with the Henderson Independent, special sections and printing products.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Actively prospect for new advertising relationships and grow existing accounts.
• Identify new advertising and marketing strategies.
• Prepare weekly call reports and document all call activity.
• Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts/sales.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have previous sales experience, preferably in a media setting.
• Reliable transportation, a valid MN driver’s license and proof of insurance is required.
Please email resume and cover letter with compensation expectations to: email@example.com
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Giants capture Class AA State Softball Championship
- Tigers Advance to Class AA Baseball Semifinals
- Heat Causes Road Buckle on Old Highway 169 Near Belle Plaine
- German Days Celebration Returns Friday
- Tigers Head to State Competitions in Baseball, Boys and Girls Track and Field
- Several Multi-million Dollar Renovation and Reconstruction Projects Proposed for City Buildings
- One Vehicle in Ditch in Blakeley Township
- B.P. Man Faces Drug Possession Charge
- Belle Plaine Police Report
- Deb Lindquist
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.