As featured on
Linda Holladay, of Belle Plaine, passed away at her home on August 3, 2019. Her final weeks and days were spent surrounded by family. Though her life was shortened by ocular melanoma, the impact she made on those around her will be a lasting one.
- From One Family to the Next: Berger Interiors Purchases Hubers’ Grocery Store Building
- Working Towards Farm Safety After 4th Grain Bin Fatality
- Leo “Sonny” Albrecht
- Local Couple Takes Easy Route with Lawn Maintenance, Gets Award-Winning Pumpkins
- Thomas “Tom” J. Morrison
- UPDATE: Man trapped, Killed in Grain Bin Near Belle Plaine Identified
- David M. Johnson
- Weekend of Belle Plaine Class Reunions
- Black Bear Spotted in Rural Belle Plaine on Wildlife Camera
- Belle Plaine Play-Directing Duo Earns Statewide Recognition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.