The 2020 Carver County/U of MN Dairy Expo will be held on Monday, Feb. 17 from 9 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. at Central High School in Norwood Young America.
Hosted by the U of M Extension Carver County and Carver County Dairy Core Team, the program features a trade show with exhibitors, educators and industry professionals. The cost is $10 person and includes a meal at noon.
- Economic indicators of resilient dairy farms
- Building more profit into your milk check
- Achieving high pregnancy rates
- Overcoming barriers to high fertility
- Maximizing cow comfort for increased milk production
- Trade show
For more information about the program, visit: https://local.extension.umn.edu/local/scott/county-agriculture-educator/article/carver-county-dairy-expo-save-the-date or Contact U of M Extension - Carver County at 952-466-5300.