Belle Plaine’s curling lanes in Hickory Park are officially open for the season. The city kicked off opening day with a demonstration from professionals with the Chaska Curling Center. Nearly a dozen people showed up for the lesson on Saturday, Jan. 9. They spent the first half hour meeting in the warming house to learn the rules of the game and then took that information to the ice to play the sport. For those who missed it, there will be another lesson on Saturday, Jan. 16, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Council Discuss Road Improvement Projects
- Ridgeview Announces New Naming Convention and Visual Identity
- SVA Receives Minnesota COVID Food Fund Grant
- Mill Pond Masters Ice Golf Tournament to be Held Feb. 13
- DNR Invites Public Input on Deer Population Goals
- Online Beef Quality Assurance & Secure Beef Supply Training Scheduled
- New Scholarship Available to Minnesota Farmers
- Back to School Again
- William M. (Bill) Chard
- Meet the New Executive Director of the Belle Plaine Chamber of Commerce
- B.P. One Act Explores Both Tragedy and Forgiveness
- Barb (Sonnek) Dvorak
- STAR Dental Health Replacing Jabs Family Dentistry
- Richard H. Edberg
- Victoria J. Beson
- Roger W. Hoelz
- Coronavirus Vaccine Arrives at The Lutheran Home Belle Plaine Campus
- Man Charged with Second Degree Murder After Stabbing Incident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.