A Dog Day of Summer event sponsored by the Lions and Rotary Clubs of Le Sueur will be held at the Le Sueur Dog Park on Saturday, Sept. 14 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dogs are being invited to bring their humans. Events will include Frisbee toss, ball catch, and a cone course. There will also be demonstrations of the dog wash, doggie bags for canines, free hot dogs and chips for the first 200 persons who attend, and the unveiling of a plaque recognizing significant financial donors to the Dog Park, namely Treasures in Town, The Carl Verna Schmidt Foundation, the Le Sueur Rotary Club, and the Le Sueur Lions Club. The city of Le Sueur also provided financial and staff support to establish and maintain the Dog Park. The park is located at Cedar Trail Drive in Le Sueur.
- ROMEO Luncheon Set for Oct. 1, New Members Welcome
- Keep Track of the Changing Fall Colors
- College Planning Class Oct. 2
- Good Waterfowl Opener Expected this Weekend
- ValleySCARE Opens This Weekend
- Officials Celebrate Groundbreaking of Mental Health Facility
- Grants for Equipment, Feasibility Studies Now Available
- Belle Plaine City-Wide Garage Sales Underway
- From One Family to the Next: Berger Interiors Purchases Hubers’ Grocery Store Building
- Working Towards Farm Safety After 4th Grain Bin Fatality
- Leo “Sonny” Albrecht
- Local Couple Takes Easy Route with Lawn Maintenance, Gets Award-Winning Pumpkins
- Thomas “Tom” J. Morrison
- UPDATE: Man trapped, Killed in Grain Bin Near Belle Plaine Identified
- David M. Johnson
- Weekend of Belle Plaine Class Reunions
- Black Bear Spotted in Rural Belle Plaine on Wildlife Camera
- Belle Plaine Play-Directing Duo Earns Statewide Recognition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.