The annual city wide cleanup day was held Saturday, Sept. 12, at the Public Works Building parking lot and residents began lining up at 7:30 a.m. to get rid of all their garbage, recycling and many other items, such as mattresses or fridges. Originally scheduled for April, the annual event was pushed back due to the pandemic.
- Hunt for the Annual Fall Harvest Medallion Begins
- H.S. Cross Country: Girls Team Scores Perfectly, Boys Win by a Nose at TCU
- H.S. Girls Soccer: Injuries ‘Decimate’ Jaguars
- H.S. Tennis: Tennis Team Splits 4-3 Decisions
- H.S. Boys Soccer: Hubmen Shut Out by WCC Front Runners
- Council Approves Use of Coronavirus Relief Funds
- 30, 60, 90, 120 Years Ago
- MSHSL Reinstates Volleyball and Football for Fall Season
- Miller Concessions Brings Fair Food to Belle Plaine
- Police Chief Terry Stier is Proof that If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It
- Belle Plaine Friends Don't Let a Pandemic Stop Them
- Belle Plaine McDonald’s to close September 15
- Rucks’ Meats Processing Booked Through Deer Season into Spring '21
- Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19 at The Lutheran Home Care Facilities
- Elmer A. Sellnow
- Changes in Services at St. John Lutheran Church
- Scott County Offering Assistance to Renters and Homeowners
- 2020 Elections Q & A: 2nd Congressional District
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.