As featured on
Belle Plaine’s new queen is Carrie Riesgraf (front center) was crowned at the 31st annual Bar-B-Q Days. She is flanked by First Princess Beth Jones (left) and Second Princess Wendy Behnke. In the back row are Miss Congeniality Julie Johnson and outgoing queen Margaret Siegler.
- Three-vehicle crash along Highway 13 leaves three injured
- Solid Grounds Coffee House To Close on September 18
- Charges Filed Against Target Shooters Who Hit Motorcyclist In Carver County
- District Welcomes New Faces For the 2019-20 School Year
- Evie Kruschke
- John N. Ries
- Vehicle Crashes Into Minnesota’s Largest Candy Store, Alcohol A Factor
- How the Minnesota River Valley Became the “Valley of the Jolly Green Giant”
- Linda Holladay
- Carver Co. Eliminates Park Entrance Fees Beginning Dec. 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.