As featured on
For months, the large sign along Highway 169 welcoming travelers to the Valley of the Jolly Green Giant has been in a state of disrepair. Gone is the W in Welcome, as well as the all in Valley.
- Tammy (Gilsrud) McInnis
- First National Bank Finalizes State Bank Merger, Ludvik Named Market President
- Area Boy Dies in Swing Set Collapse
- Level Three Sex Offender and Former Belle Plaine Resident Moving to Chaska
- Belle Plaine, Area Schools Set to Receive State Funds for School Safety
- Wrong Way Turn onto Highway 169 has Fatal Consequences
- RECALL: Ruck's Pulls Meat From Shelves for Possible Metal Contamination
- Belle Plaine Runners Take Top Spots at Scenic Byway Half Marathon
- Belle Plaine Police Report
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Highway 25
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.